Posted: Wed 14 Nov 2018
Closing: Thu 14 Mar 2019
Adelaide, South Australia
Dr Arthur Drouganis is a specialist periodontist with over 40 years’ experience. He provides periodontal services throughout South Australia, Northern Territory and regional Queensland.
At National Periodontics, we perform up to date periodontal procedures in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate or experienced specialist periodontist to join our team on a full time basis in Adelaide to support our growing demands on a national level.
To apply for this position, the successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Specialist periodontist registration.
• Appropriate unconditional AHPRA certification (or confidence in obtaining this having studied as a Periodontist in the UK / Ireland)
• Appropriate indemnity insurance.
• Full working rights in Australia.
The successful candidate should also be able to:
• Assist Oral Therapists in post-operative care.
• Have excellent verbal communication skills.
• Have ability to work autonomously, and as part of a team.
The benefits to the successful candidate will include, but not limited to the following:
• Succession planning (large referral base)
• Partnership / ownership opportunity.
• Developing experience through interaction with Dr Drouganis.
• Working with cutting edge technology and techniques.
• A mixture of external and internal referrals.
• Competitive remuneration.
If you want to work in an expanding and positive environment, please ensure you submit your resume and cover letter to:
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.natper.com.au
Ph : +61 08 8363 3700
Mob : +61 0423 865 910
Fax : +61 08 8363 3744