The BSP hold an annual poster prize competition with two categories: Research and Clinical Case Report. The Prizes each take the form of a cash award of £500.
The poster must demonstrate either:
- Original scientific research which has an application to periodontology. A systematic review cannot be submitted; or
- Details of a clinical case which may have multi-disciplinary content but with the main theme being the periodontal management.
Work must be unpublished (with the exception of Conference abstracts).
This year we had three entrants for this category:
- Chetan Mistry
- Jaymit Patel
- Mary Naa Barkor Ayettey-Adamafio
The judges are delighted to announce that the winner of the 2020 Research Poster is Dr Mary Naa Barkor Ayettey-Adamafio.
Clinical Case Report Poster
This year we had four entrants for this category:
- Dr Prabhu Manickam Natarajan
- Josephine Bayliss Chapman
- Mitul Shah
- Panayiotis Kaimakamis
The judges are delighted to announce that the winner of the 2020 Clinical Case Report Poster is Dr Mitul Shah.
All of the posters can be viewed here: https://www.bsperio.org.uk/professionals/awards-prizes-2020