- BSP Patient Forum
- Educational Quiz
- Educational Videos
- Patient FAQs - Gum Disease
- Patient FAQs - Dental Implants
- 4 Steps to improving your gum health
- Find a BSP Member
- Gum Disease and Diabetes
- Gum disease and Cardiovascular (heart) disease
- Gum Health Day 2023
- Gum Health Day 2022
- Gum Health Day 2021
- Gum Health Awareness Day 2020
- Gum Health Resources for Patients
- How’s Your Smile Campaign 2016
- Oral Health and Pregnancy
- Tooth Decay and Gum Disease
During 2018, the BSP’s focus is on raising awareness of the importance of gum health in pregnancy and childhood. This is part of the annual Gum Health Awareness Day, 12 May, that takes place across Europe.
We are encouraging everyone to spread the word on this vital issue. Our campaign ‘A lifetime of smiling’ reinforces the message that it is never too early to develop good oral health habits. What can you do? Support our social media campaign - #gumhealthuk18 - please look out for our posts and share them as far as you can. Download the materials we have reproduced – display and share them. Help us raise awareness of gum health in pregnancy and childhood right across the UK.
We have produced a range of educational materials that will be available both as pdf downloads and in hard copy at the various events attended by the BSP during the year. They will be useful for children, parents and carers, dental professionals and healthcare professionals.